Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Zipper Dripper

(09 April 2020) I've been home with the kids all day, every day, since March 27 because of COVID19. I have never spent this much consecutive time with my husband and children at the same time, ever. There have been a few moments when I would have given almost anything to be alone for a few hours.

Overall, it really hasn't been too bad. In fact, spending this much time with the kids has lead to some interesting conversations that might not have happened under normal circumstances.

Jackson had a major wipeout on his new bike last week. He skinned up his knee pretty bad and has been limping around the house ever since.

Last night at the dinner table he had an urgent need to check on the status of his scab. He proceeded to drop his pajama pants in the front window. Dad said "Hey! Ms. Trish is outside and she's going to see your underwear."

To which Jackson responds, "I'm not wearing any underwear."

"That's even worse! She'll see your ding wangler." Dad said.

"You mean my Zipper Dripper?" asked Jackson.

And now it's a Zipper Dripper...and we can't stop laughing.



No comments:

Post a Comment