Monday, September 12, 2011

Reallocation of Funds

We've gone public. There is indeed a Bun in the Oven. And it's a good thing the secret is out because I'm not sure my body is willing to hide it much longer. My friend Chad asked me if I was showing. To the untrained eye the answer is no. But my pants say YES.

Aside from the bowls and bowls of cereal, gallons of milk and more plums than I can count...I can't figure out where it's coming from! I've only gained 5-10 pounds since the wedding (depends on which day I check in). And I can tell you exactly where it went: my fingers, my third chin and my big baby belly. So the question is - where is it all coming from? My only conclusion is that my body is reallocating funds from everywhere else to these three lucky locations.

Don't think for one second I'm not enjoying this just a little. I promise not to starve The Lovebug. I'm just trying to get used to busting my buttons...as I enjoy my French Toast ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Its an amazing experience for sure... the worst part for me was looking at pictures and being like whoa what... I look like that ha ha. Its all for a good cause though :)

    ReplyDelete